Welcome to another Thursday edition of your one and only #coolmumclub. Things here are hectic as ever, the eyes are on the prize of a half term break on the school run, the blog front and the general day to day madness.
Thanks everyone who linked up with their posts last week – it’s lovely to read your news and catch up on the blog front after what’s seemed like forever to catch up after the Easter break. I’ve been busy sharing on twitter and pinning on #coolmumclub pinterest boards every single post (and commenting on my half, split with Talya) so make sure you pop over to Pinterest and check out the #coolmumclub boards!
Last week my favourite post was by Mama Wilmot ; Dads Get a Raw Deal. As a SAHM it’s so easy to wallow in self pity about all the trials and tribulations of juggling the home and kids, but it can’t be easy for the fellas who walk in to the carnage and get their heads bitten off either. Great post – let’s hear it for the Dads.
Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Cheryl Tea or Wine with Bribery: Whats your weapon of choice.
Over & out etc
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…