Hi cool mum club,
I’m back, after a week ‘off’ (spent
breaking then fixing updating the blog). It’s been emotional, but it needed to be done as the technicalities of bits not quite right were driving this perfectionist to the brink. A sensible blogger may have made the jump to self hosted BEFORE starting a link up, but hey, we all need a little excitement in our lives don’t we?
So, on with the show.
It’s been a busy week in general over at cool mum club HQ. We are in full prep for Halloween, or more importantly, our Halloween birthday girl who will be enjoying her first (of many) Halloween themed birthday at the end of this month. Where did that year go? Or, more specifically, you’re a year old girl…sleep all night PLEASE!
#coolmumclub week 2 was a great success. We had 22 posts getting involved, and the standard was even higher than our launch week. Again, some new bloggers said hi which I just love, and I will definitely be popping back to their blogs again and again. It’s all pinned over on pinterest if you’d like to check it out there.
My favourite linked post came from Jess at ‘Love and Dribble’. Her post ‘ A letter to my nail biting pregnant self’ had me nodding, reminiscing and most importantly LOL-ing all the way through. If you haven’t read it, head over for a giggle and make sure you follow her blog – it’s one not to be missed.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv)
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- Tweet me a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru I will of course retweet you as best as my crazy children permit.
- I’m not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…