It’s a very special Thursday here at #CoolMumClub as Talya and I are celebrating a whopping 100 link ups with you lovely lot! Spanning over two and a half years, and countless incredible linked posts, we’ve made it to our very own centenary, so we are celebrating in style…
Obviously, #CoolMumClub would not be anything without the gorgeous and dedicated community who have come back week after week, sharing the goods and making us laugh, cry, think hard and indulge in the odd impulse buy.
Frankly, it’s incredible what we have all achieved, together.
So to say Thank You Talya and I have pulled together a mega giveaway worth over £1000 between us…split into two so two lucky #CoolMumClubbers can take home the goods.
Mum Muddling Through Giveaway is HERE
And Motherhood The Real Deal’s giveaway is HERE
This week we have only linked our two giveaway posts and would MASSIVELY appreciate all the likes, comments and shares you can muster on BOTH posts, so we can thank these beaut brands for helping us out on this one. Plus, obviously it gives you more chances to win! It’s all about all the eyes on the prize guys!
Oh, in all the fanfare I almost forgot! Last weeks favourites were as follows:
Mine: Old House in The Shires with ‘My teenager thinks I’m stupid’
Talyas: Mini Human Resources with ‘Same Sex Siblings; Does this mean my family isn’t perfect’
Congrats guys, you can find yourselves pinned on the #CoolMumClub Best Bits 2018 board!
So once more, thanks again and this week, let’s make it a good one…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…