I was tagged by Laura over at ‘Laura’s Lovely Blog’ to do the 8 photos of happiness tag.
It was a struggle to find some ‘no face’ pictures of the G-unit, but here’s a little insight into the Mum behind Mum Muddling Through…
1. Our wedding day… There were so many amazing photos of the dress, the church, the country house, the first dance…but the moment we became man and wife has to be the most special happiest moment of that day, doesn’t it? I love this picture for that very reason. You could almost believe it was just us there that moment (far from the truth).
2. Then there were three…Our eldest daughter Toddler G to you (Tinksy bear, doodles, picklebum etc etc to me) is my number 2. She brings me so much joy and happiness with her funny sense of humour (and drives me crazy with her attitude, already) but I wouldn’t have her any other way.
3. Newly nicknamed ‘Danger Mouse’, our youngest. She’s a teeny weeny bundle of smiles, always up to mischief these days. Our ‘Rainbow baby’. The one who made our family complete.
4. My favouritest place to go; when I’m happy or sad, when its hot or cold. A place of magical memories and where time stands still: Broadstairs, in Kent. (Revisiting childhood memories)
5. I’ve been to a lot of gigs (A box of memories) but Oasis, Wembley 2009, with my friends, Mr G’s mates, and my big Bro. It was definitely the all time best one for me. They split shortly after, which made me pretty pleased I’d bagged the tickets off ebay for a ridiculously overpriced amount!
6. The other lady of the house. My first ‘baby’, my cat ‘M’ (why shouldn’t she be anonymous too?!). I had her before I had the rest of the G-unit, so she’s pretty special to me, even if she is a hair shedding dribbly pest a lot of the time.
7. If I had to pick one trip away in the last ? years…this was one of the most magical. We took TG when she was two, on the due date of the baby we lost. It was a special weekend, and we made some beautiful family memories at a time that could have been a bit pants. I had never been before, so it was as much for me as it was for her! I still get goose bumps when I hear the music from Peter Pan, which reminds me of the light show that was just breath taking.
8. This ones a bit random. I was looking through our honeymoon pictures of Thailand, and thought about posting a picture of our amazing suite, some incredible beaches, islands of white sands and palm trees…then I spotted this and it made me laugh so much. One of the last nights we had run out of cash and for some reason couldn’t draw any out of the hole in the wall. So, with the few Baht we had, we, of course, went out for a couple of beers, and had half a packet of fruit gums for dinner. Good times, with my best friend, Mr G.
So now, over to you…
If you’ve done it before or don’t fancy joining in, that’s cool with me, just thought I should ‘play along’! If nothing else, consider it a free plug, a pointer towards some great blogs x