I don’t know how I have the energy to think about doing this, but a challenge is a challenge! Excuse the spelling, it’s 9.30 and I’ve had a glass of wine 😉
I was nominated by thelazyhousewife who I ‘met’ on the blogging circuit today. I know little about here but I checked out her blog, it’s cool. She also was an amaze balls mentor of how to link via Twitter which i hope to use going forward.
This award is apparently, for new bloggers to nominate other new bloggers and to get them to introduce each other, and get their blogs out there. I’ll probably hunt down some parenting bloggers from my blogging101 course if I can?
1. Acknowledge blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Post the Liebster award logo on your blog
3. Write 11 facts about yourself
4. nominate 4-11 bloggers you feel deserve the award
5. Answer the 11 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you
6. Write 11 new questions for the blogger that nominated you
So, here goes with the questions set by thelazyhousewife.com
1. What is your favourite guilty pleasure TV show?
Sadly, I’m ashamed,end to say TOWIE. been watching since the start and I like the escapism of the characters lives. I know, I’m a loser!
2. Do you have any lifelong ambitions?
I’d love to run the London marathon. Feels a little out of reach as I am too shattere to run round the block let alone commit to the training involved in a marathon! I went to watch a friend last year and was so moved and inspired by the stories and determination of the runners. I gave out jelly babies on the sidelines and cheered the names on their shirts. One day, I thought, I’m doing this.
3. If you could visit any part of the world, where would it be?
hmm. Tough, but probably Australia. I have some wonderful friends who emigrated around 10’years ago when Mr G and I had just met. We have been lucky enough to do some amazing pre kids holidays (Thailand, Costa Rica, Kenya, Mauritius, Cornwall ;-)) but Mr G is not a flier so he was always put off going to Oz. Now, with little ones I would have a hernia doing Europe let alone Australia so guess that’s on hold!
4. What is your most embarrassing habit
I suffer with nerves induced Tourette’s. Seriously, it’s a problem.
5. What’s your favourite food?
Is vinegar a food? I once said I’d eat an old boot if it was pickled.
6. What is the hardest thing about being a parent?
Losing a little (a lot?) of the old me. I have no time to myself, and if I do I can’t remember how to use it.
7. What do you most enjoy about blogging?
Having a creative outlet. Spending my spare time doing something more productive than watching TOWIE.
8. What is the best most interesting job you had other than being a parent
Managing an analytical testing laboratory in a biotechnology manufacturing company. I had a good job once!
9. Who is your celebrity hero?
I would probably have to say the Beckham (s)
10. Do you have any pets?
yep, a cat called Merlot. A recently deceased tortoise called Joey Essex.
11. What is your best housework shortcut?
I never Iron. Ever. It’s overrated.
Ok, my 11 questions are:
1. What is your dream job – and don’t say mum!
2. if you could spend a day anywhere, where would it be?
3. What was the last thing you said to anyone.
4. who is your best friend? Don’t say kids or partner!
5. Describe your ideal night off.
6. What would your funeral song be?
7. Royals…for or against?
8. What is your standard footwear?
9. What is your proudest achievement?
10. Where did you meet your significant other?
11. Look up from the screen…..what do you see?