The best thing about the end of summer sales is definitely grabbing some bargains to pop away in the wardrobe, ready to fulfill their summer destiny when the weather picks up next year. You might just get some Indian Summer days to give them a little outing, but the reality is the jeans & boots season is fast approaching. I mean, who can resist a major bargain – this time of year is just way too tempting for a recovering shopper like me.
Us busy parents neither have the time or inclination to drag the kids around the shops, so using a sale finder site like LoveTheSales is a total dream, making sniffing out those bargains so much more efficient.
This summer I discovered a new-found love for the jumpsuit. Practical, stylish and bang on trend, I reckon this is one that’ll be around for a few seasons yet. My Topshop tropical jumpsuit got worn to death this year – to barbeques, Hen do’s, weddings, birthdays and even blogging conferences. Everywhere I went it got showered with compliments and I’m kinda wishing I’d bought two…
So here’s my opportunity to pick up another one ready for next year- I found a pretty amazing selection through Love The Sales Dorothy Perkins – not too Mumsy but not too Mutton-dressed-as-lamb either. Here are my favourites at some pretty irresistable prices. Ooops, #HideTheBags.
- Fearne jumpsuit: Was £38 now £19. Botanical print? Say no more…This one will make a perfect evening outfit for the chillier evenings too.
- Jumpsuit Blush: Was £41.99 now £29.40. This colour is really pretty and feminine, a candidate for a cool wedding outfit or possibly Christening.
- Jumpsuit Navy Blue: Was £31.99 now £19.20. I’m a huge fan of the boiler suit look, as modelled perfectly by Single Mum Speaks at BML16. This could easily be a day to evening look – hopefully not looking like a ghostbuster.
- Womens contrast embroidered jumpsuit: Was £28 now £15. The beauty in this style is the simplicity. Teamed up with some cute flats, this would be perfect for those summer days you might want to look a little less ‘Mumsy’.
- Jumpsuit green: Was £25.99 now £13.00. Having had a pretty spectacular summer in terms of weather, I definitely had a gap in my wardrobe in the way of a short legged jumpsuit. I believe the term is play suit! We all know it’s Suns out, Mums out and as a bit of a sun worshipper it’s also pins out at every opportunity. This one would be a perfect playdate playsuit.
- Womens black bardot jumpsuit: Was £38 now £20. The bardot neckline is a major trend my shopping resistance made me miss out on this summer. I love the combination of the off the shoulder with the jumpsuit – I think this one could be a wardrobe classic and well worth the investment, especially at such a bargain price. So that’s a wrap. Oooh, a nice wrap would look lovely with some of these…Stop Sarah Stop. For the record, all these items can be found in my Pinterest #HideTheBags board.
Happy Sale shopping, and don’t forget Black Friday is fast approaching too (25th November). Forget the faffing and head directly to Love The Sales Black Friday Deals to check out the best deals.