Happy Thursday folks! It’s time to roll up roll up and link up link up with the finest of the parenting bloggers out to play on a Thursday. Can you believe it, 99 link ups? Proud Mum moment alert…but if you think we’re gushing now, come back next week and check out the extra special #CoolMumClub 100 extravaganza…We have got some pretty exciting stuff going on to thank you for your continued support so DON’T MISS IT! (Clue, there is over £1K worth of gear up for grabs!).
This week, I’m linking up a piece dedicated to our littlest daughter, affectionately known for good reason as Danger mouse. I wrote about her antics when she was
, and this follow up is a little nod to how much she has changed, now she is three and a half.
Second linked post I’m offering up this week is ‘5 simple ways to grow your blog’. I haven’t written a post like this in ages, and I guess it’s nice to give a little bit back now and again to support other bloggers, if not with ‘expert advice’ (ha ha not in this blog), but sometimes the answers are simple and staring you right in the face.
Last week, my fave was Squirmy Popple who linked with a guest post by Self employed, flexible working Dad, Ed Chester. It’s a read that stayed with me, and frankly, like I said in my comments, the world needs more guys like Ed. #Legend. Thanks for sharing Katie!
Talya picked out Cheryl Tea or wine with ‘7 reasons to love Sunshine’. I loved it sooooo much too Cheryl – please can we make it stay!
Talya is linking up with ‘Why mums need to talk more please’ and ‘Smart ways of reducing your child’s sugar intake’.
Like I said, if there’s a week you don’t wanna miss, it’s the #CoolMumClub 100th linky next week – let’s make it a big one guys! Until then, love and peace x
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…