Hey chickens! It’s already the final #CoolMumClub before our Easter break…seriously, how quick did that go? We are actually already on week one of three staggered Easter hols here at HQ and living the dream. Roll on tomorrow when Dad Muddling Through will be here to help man the fort, the Easter extravaganzas will get cracking and all will be well in our world!
This week I’m linking two of my latest posts from this week…first up, ‘First Time Parent‘. A post reflecting back on those hazy early days of motherhood, which can sometimes feel like a distant memory. The arrival of a few new babes in our circle has refreshed my memory of exactly how it all felt, which I’m sure a few of you will relate to. Bus, hit by?
Next up – anyone elses kids rinsing them of small change and big bucks on a daily, weekly, monthly basis? Do you ever wonder how much it actually costs to raise a child? Then read on, because I’m starting to wonder the same…
Last week I picked out Wendy Naptime Natter blog with ‘A bad day doesn’t make you a bad parent’. Regular readers will know that my girls have taken on a whole new level of sibling rivalry lately, and no matter how hard you try to do the right thing, when buttons are being pressed it’s not easy to keep it together!
Talya’s top post last week was Empty Nest Mummy with ‘How I handled my fussy eater kids’. One I definitely need to have a read of!
There are as always two incredible posts from Talya linked; Rules for making career & motherhood work & The ultimate list of things parents will miss about children when they grow up. Let me guess, is it peace and quiet?! Ha! As if! Can’t wait to have a read…
Peace out gang – have a happy and safe Easter and see you all on the other side. Mwah.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…