Thursday crew! Lovely to see you back at #CoolMumClub for another week – we always love hanging out with you lot, and as the weeks of 2018 roll by, and the seasons change it’s been lovely to share the year so far with you.
So what’s been going down this week then?!
I’ll start the ball rolling with my two linked posts this week…
First up is a bit of an outpouring; a rant about how it feels when things just start getting on top of you as a Mum. The last few weeks here have bee manic with a capital M; hubby’s been working late and away on travel, we’ve had birthday craziness and extra weeks off school, holed up together in these four walls. I’m sure some of you will recognise some of these ramblings: The Motherload; Carrying it all and dropping the ball.
Next up, a happier post (yeah don’t worry it’s not all doom and gloom!). Our family grew by one rather gorgeous little nephew last week, so I’m celebrating all the thing I love about being an Aunt; 5 reasons being an Auntie rocks.
Last week my favourite post was by Pen aka The Single Swan with her take on things you can actually DO to honour International Women’s Day. It was such a breath of fresh air to read something tangible and inspired me so much. How can you take a concept like International Women’s day and take a positive action from it?
Talya picked The beautiful and moving post ‘Life after Child Loss’ by Back with a Bump. An eloquent read about what it’s really like living after the death of your child.
Talya is linking up with Why my heart will always want another child & 15 top tips for having a clutter free house (with a family)
Enjoy the ride gang!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…