Well hello gorgeous, you are a sight for sore eyes… thanks for popping by #CoolMumClub, it’s never the same without you!
If you’re looking for some pretty epic reading material for a few minutes, or a few hours you are in the right place…just head on down to the linked posts and be sure to show the ones you love a little bit of shary dust. Have fun!
I’m linking up with some blog posts all about me and mine this week… first up a big old gush fest about our first baby turning SIX. Whaaaat? How can this have happened?! My first ever ‘it’s your birthday’ type post and actually, one I loved writing and reflecting back on.
Second up is a walk down memory lane…a few crazy tales from my childhood home which sometimes (often) resembled some kind of zoo. Happy memories and definitely part of why I am such a nature lover, and it’s undoubtedly rubbing of on my girls. My family and other animals: Pets as a part of childhood.
Last week I was really moved reading this post by The Baby Boat Diaries about her journey with Alopecia after having her children. At times I was convinced all of mine would go, and this was a really endearing, brave and honest account of what life is like when it actually does happen. Such beauty in this post, a must read.
Queen T picked Nat from Mum in Brum with ‘Why millennial mums need to let go of perfect’. Something I’m sure many of us will relate to, and one I definitely need to go and read this week!
Talya is linking two phenomenal posts as always: To the mum whose child is having a tantrum & Sex after baby – separating the truths from the myths. There’s a reason she’s been ranked #11 in the Feedspot top 50 parenting blogs! Go Talya!
Right, enough of all that – on with the linky! Go forth and erm, read a lot of blogs…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…