NEWS BULLETIN: Despite the unseasonable snow here in the South East of England, I’m pleased to announce #CoolMumClub is OPEN as usual. END.
Oooh what an exciting week it’s been with the big dumping of snow in the UK thanks to #TheBeastFromTheEast. If you aren’t living this dream, I hope you are living the spring time dream – we hope to join you soon!
Also this week it’s another hugely exciting milestone here at HQ – my biggest daughter turns six, which I’m feeling properly emosh about. It just doesn’t seem possible. But more on that tomorrow morning..
On with the linky!
I am linking up this week with (argh how to decide?) ‘I think we’re alone now; the impact of business travel on family life’ and also ‘FREE PROSECCO – Happy Mothers day from MMT’. Because you deserve it x
Last week was another fabulous week filled with your awesomeness. I picked out my favourite which was MeMeandHarri with ‘Following some fashion rules’. As a stay at home Mum it is often too easy to slob it, or to beat yourself up abou slobbing it. I loved the essence of this post, and importantly how it reminds us it’s okay to have a little splurge on a few new pieces which make us feel amazing. That’s money well spent. Hurrah to that!
Talya’s fave was Why are mums still a burden at work by A mum at work. Congrats! I’m off for a read…
So that’s your cue folks…get linking and see you on the other side!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…