Welcome back to another week of #CoolMumClub, following our week of rest from the link up we are back with a bang and looking forward to spreading the #coolmumclub love on what you ‘ve been up to at half term!
I’m linking up with a showcase of one of my favourite corners of Kent, the coastline, which you may have spotted over on Instagram since our visit last week. Margate has undergone a total transformation in my lifetime, and my review of Dreamland and Cinque Ports will I hope, show it in all it’s gorgeous glory.
My second linked post is something that’s been on my mind since Christmas – our impending sixth birthday girl and how we are going to go about celebrating it. It’s the ultimate party conundrum – go big or go home? Thoughts please crew!
My favourite post last week was Rice Cake and Raisins with ‘When did blogger become a naughty word?’ Something that even I have always wrestled internally with!
Talya chose Daddy Poppins with An A to Z of parenting, which in all honesty was going to be mine too – most excellent post!! Loving the #coolDad representin’.
My co-pilot wing-woman is linking up with two as always ace posts; Self kindness for mums: 8 ways mums can be kind to themselves and Why I’m thrilled my daughter wants to wear trousers to school.
Keep the faith #CoolMumClub
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…