Happy Thursday CoolMumClubbers! I hope the week has been kind to you and you’re feeling ready to face half term. I’m not entirely sure how it’s already that time, but a week off from the baltic school runs is music to my ears, and there will definitely be a PJ day or two going on here at HQ. I swear that first term back after Christmas is the most gruelling weather wise – those frosty mornings are a killer!
But enough weather chit chat…this is what you came for…
Although…this week, I’m talking more weather waffle; Mums not hot. I’m pretty sure I’m quite abnormal with my aversion to the cold, but perhaps not. Anyone else with me on this?
What could be more perfect to warm up a cold blooded Mama first thing in the morning, than a three year old, who is not impressed with being dragged out of the house AGAIN to deliver her sister on time (or early, obvs) to school. Toddler on the [school] run; Bring on the sweat…
Last week, I was in nostalgia HEAVEN reading Claire Life Love and Dirty Dishes post ‘Before mobile phones; I just called to say…’ ah, those were the days Claire! Meet you Saturday at 11 outside McDonalds…be there or miss the boat (and the burger). Well done Claire, you were my absolute fave.
Talya picked out Natalie B, aka Crummy Mummy with ‘Things they didn’t tell you about sex after having a baby’. Two words. Fanny farts. It’s a corker… go read.
So, here goes, take five for yourself over at #coolmumclub and make sure you are A-OK with the Rules of #coolmumclub! We are 80% cool and 20% fricking awesome…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…