Hello February! We thought we’d never reach you as January seemed to last twelve years… but the days are getting longer, the spring bulbs are making a cheeky appearance, and there’s even another school holiday on the horizon. We made it guys!
Thanks for popping by as always, and for linking up your always fabulous content which saves us having to search the web for all the week’s best reads.
I’m linking up two posts this week; first of all a Valentine’s Day Giveaway from none other than one of #CoolMumClubs very own Sophie (the artist formerly known as KitschyMumma) who now is taking the greeting card world by storm with her Packapunch design brand. Sophie and I are throwing an Instagram giveaway of not just a valentines day card, but a Personalised Welly Boot Print that you can blag as a highly thought out Valentines gift for your other half, or just keep for your lovely self. You gotta be in it to win it #CoolMumClub!
The other post I’ve linked is ‘Influenced’ a ramble about how social media has affected the way I am – not just in my wardrobe, but my head, my views and my self belief. That’s you gorgeous lot that’s done that. Mwah.
My fave post last week hands down went to the incredibly brave Morgan Prince, who shared her Cervical Cancer story of 2017, one that many of us followed in real time, and one she is bravely opening up about in support of #CervicalCancerAwarenessWeek. It’s an absolute must read, must share, must shout about post. We salute you Morgan.
Talya picked out Mum over run – The Dark Days Are Over, a cutting but refreshing truth about how let’s face it, the sleep deprived shell shock of a newborn ain’t all flowers and rainbows.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…