Oh hey you! Welcome back to another week of the best of the best in the blogging community this week. Thanks to everyone who came and linked up last week – it was amazing to see so many new faces, a couple of #CoolDadClub representatives and of course, so many long timers too. Never joined a linky before? Fear not, there is a link to my how to guide down below in the RULES (but don’t sweat it, you won’t find a more chilled linky out there. Probably).
This week I’m linking up with ‘Screen Time Dilemmas – I made my family disappear’ and ‘Austerity January‘, in hope some of you can offer some words of reassurance!
It was sooooo hard to choose a fave from last week – you came back with your standard pretty high! But, after much agonising, I picked Mummy Wales, with ‘The mother Next Door‘. A wonderful reminder that everything is not always as it seems.
Talyas top read from last weeks 2018 launch was The Mummy Bubble – 10 things only the veterans of the baby night shift will know. Congrats (on being her favourite, not on the no sleep ;-))
So go forth and spread the love!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…