Happy New Year Cool Mum Clubbers! It’s been sooo long since we bid farewell to the link ups of 2017, and whilst we have been easing ourselves gently back into the blogs, we have been loving your #coolmumclub instagram tags. It looked like you all had amazing Christmases, and are embracing new beginnings in 2018.
Kicking off with a throwback to last year, here is my first linked post: Tales from the Grotto. Such an incredible experience, it had to become blog fodder, didn’t it?! Find out how I got on and how I’m feeling about returning to life as a stay at home Mum.
My second linked post is a random version of the New Year standard blog post; a nod to my current girl crush and the one I’ve been unashamedly fangirling since becoming hooked on her show, Tamara’s World. Find out how I plan to ‘Be More Tamara in 2018‘.
Casting our minds back to the last linky in 2017, my favourite post is awarded to Jaki Jellz with 40 things that make us want to tear our hair out. Ooh reading that was like therapy, and frankly, mid-December I was definitely in need of a bit of therapy!
Talyas Fave post from the last link up was Our Rach with the fabulous read – 10 things I should remember when I’m consuming alcohol. A fine read for those (like me) doing dry January!
And so now, it’s over to you lot! Show us what you got gang, and remember to share the #CoolMumClub love on social channels – tag Talya and I in for a retweet.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…