#coolmumclub Thursdays. You know where it’s at. And so did 65 of you last week! Love love love how this little community is growing, and the standard just keeps getting better. We said hi to a few newcomers last week, and got to know Mum in Brum a little better in the first of a series of guest posts from you lovely lot.
This week, #coolmumclub: meet the members series continues with Fi from Beauty, Baby & Me. It’s a fairly new blog, from an even newer mummy. You could say she’s about to have #coolmumclubs first baby… she is going to hit her due date any day now. Lets hope all your comments and 5 minutes of fame get that baby moving! If you fancy getting involved by being featured as a guest blogger, drop me an e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My second linked post is ‘The worst day competition’. And, what is it with that thing we do at the end of the day…Maybe us Brits just love a good old moan! His day DEFINITELY didn’t sound as tough as mine…
My fave linked post last week came from Agent spitback, aka The Mulk, with 10 signs of a good friend. It made me think of a couple of spesh ladies in my life, and also look a little bit inwards; I hope someone else thinks of me in the same way…If you have missed The Mulks blog, you need to add it to your must read list; It’s the biz. And it’s alter ego, Agent Spitback is off the wall random funny.
The co-hostess with the mostess, Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal was loving the poetic offering by Rhyming with wine, about Baby Led Weaning. If you missed it, hop back for a read. It’s a corker.
Talya’s two host posts this week are 15 things only parents can know and The sex files: The 10 types of sex parents have. Her observations are spot on as always, and you’ll be spitting out your cornflakes / tea / wine while you laugh your way through these posts.
Look forward to seeing you next week, when it’ll be DECEMBER…and beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Excited?! Nah… 😉
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Sunday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…