Well hello again, good to have you back with us here at #coolmumclub. We were a little quiet last week, but to be fair it’s was so flippin hot, who can blame us for all taking a step back and putting those heat generating laptops away for a bit! I don’t know about you but I’m really feeling that crawl towards the end of term now and am looking forward to some sort of a break! If I was a better blogger I’d probably already have loads of posts scheduled for the break, but errrr…..
This week I’m linking up with The Hooray Moments of being a stay at home Mum. I thought it was time I shared a little positivity about my current status, as every now and again, between the tantrums and picking up rice, there is the odd perk you know…
My second linked post is one about friendship, and how it changes over time. ‘Does friendship have a half life’ ponders whether all friendships have some kind of clock ticking, and whether that makes the ones that last the test of time extra special.
This week my big-up-shout-out goes to Mumbelievable: A toolkit; what to do when life balance is off.
Talya’s linked posts this week are 12 tips for surviving the school holidays & What to do and say to a friend after a miscarriage.
Right gang, enjoy…much love
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…