The #coolmumclub is a little old place where, we can LINK TOGETHER… so enjoy and thanks for stopping by! Here every Thursday during term time with some of our favourite parenting bloggers from the UK and beyond, you can find all you need for your Thursday reading – or perhaps share a post that needs a little bit of a boost…
I’m linking up this week with a review post about my (eek) Dyson V8 Absolute – a project I was super excited to get involved with for obvious reasons. My second linked post is Enjoy or Endure: Long car journeys with kids – seeing as we are facing peak season of hellish long journeys as the summer holidays loom.
Last week there were a few which made my shortlist for top post, but the return of the lovely Morgan made my day – and when I read her incredibly brave and moving post about her recent health scares, I had to highlight this one for you all to read. Smear tests may seem a bit scary, but Cancer sure sounds scarier. Take my advice, take Morgans advice, take the medical professions advice and please keep up to date with your cervical smear screening.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out It’s a drama with The 3 R’s of parenting; an absolute corker of a read for all parents! This was a huge contender for my top spot too so I’m glad Talya picked it as hers so it get’s the big-up it deserves. Just brilliant!
Talya’s linked posts this week are The reality is dawning: My child is starting school & 20 things parents say that they swore they never would. Pop by and give them the #coolmumclub treatment, as I’m sure you will.
Let’s do this!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…