Howdy #coolmumclub how the devil are you? Good week? Hope you are all raring to go for a hardcore Thursday link up with the gang. Looking forward to seeing what you’ve all been up to!
This week our ‘lil instagram community hit a pretty epic 10K milestone, so thanks to all of you for tagging, sharing and spreading the #coolmumclub spirit over there. Feeling a bit proud of our little patch of the internet – it’s amazing where you can find a sense of community if you want to find it. xxx
#COOLMUMCLUB on Instagram just hit 10,000! This may be somewhat small fry compared to some of the big guns out there but to @motherhoodrealdeal and I this is pretty MEGA so a huge THANK YOU for all of you for sharing this fab community with us. Keep tagging, keep waving hello and most of all, keep being so damn cool. Love ya x MMT . . . . . . . . #thismamaloves #mummyshot #ukparentbloggers #myhappycapture #livingfearlesslyauthentic #pinklinker #totsphoto #snaphappybritmums #lionessmama #rockingmummylife #mydarlingmemory #funseekingkids #childofig #instamum #littlefierceones #outdoorsandfree #chasingnature #happylittlebuttons #whatevertheweather #rememberingthesedays #capturingtheday #perfectandproud #bestofmom #candidchildhood #theeverydayproject #photosinbetween #thesearethedays #inspiremyinstagram
This week I’m linking Mum feeling ‘meh‘ a post I wrote last month reflecting on the days you don’t feel as happy go lucky as you’d like to – we all have those days right? This post was originally featured on www.meetothermums.com during Mental health awareness week but I think it’s as relevant this week, or any week for that matter so hoping some of you might enjoy it.
My second linked post is ‘Creating our perfect family garden’ a long overdue post about the way we have turned our small spot of suburbia into our family nature haven over the last few years. A balancing act between making it work for us and the kids; it’s one for those of you creeping with caution and disbelief into the middle aged zone of hanging out in garden centres and actually being excited about a bloom on your prize dahlias.
Picking a favourite post was as hard as ever, but I’m going with Helen Just Saying Mum and her must read posts about our children and social media.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out another teen Mum blogger, Mother of Teenagers with a very topical post right now amidst exam season: How do we prepare our kids for failure?
As always both of the favourite posts are pinned over on the pinterest boards for #coolmumclub fave reads of 2017. I’ve also been busy pinning away as much of your content as I can over into the #coolmumclub category boards by subject so make sure you check out what’s over there…
Right guys, time to link while you drink… enjoy x
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…