Ah it’s so good to be back where we belong on a Thursday! Hope you all had a great week in our absence, and whether you blogged on or kicked back and chilled, you had a lovely half term. Whilst it’s been a mixed bag in terms of current affairs, there has been quite an uplifting sense of solidarity in these great isles of ours, so let’s all hold on to that and move forward with a sense of Great British togetherness. Talking of which, have you all been and voted?!
This week I’m linking a post about the ever growing obsession taking hold of us… #INSTAMUM. I confess, I’m an addict, and I reckon so are a few of you. You know who you are 😉 Talking of which – did you catch the Instagram #coolmumclub round up posted last Thursday?
My other linked post is a fashion roundup #HideTheBags; Summer staples. If you had to pick a few key items to see your summer through in, what would they be? Find out mine and my Hide The Bag highlights for summer 2017 (Truth be told, I was sent a selection of clothes, but what can I say #WillWorkForClothes!).
My fave post from the pre-break linky was ‘Your penis is not a lightsaber and 13 other things boys should know’ by Nicole Roder. Whilst neither of us #coolmumclub hosts as a son, if I did, I’d totally want him to know all of these things. A few of them apply pretty well to the girls too (obvs not the lightsaber part).
My super cool co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out the one and only Absolutely Prabulous with her bold and spot on post ‘Dear brands, here are 8 things you should know if you want bloggers to help you’. Amen Prabs!
Talya’s linked posts this week are Blogfoster: the new blogging platform for paid blogger opportunities & To the terrorist who forgot what it’s like to be a child.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…