This post was drafted before the horrifying events on Monday, and whilst it saddens me to be writing this again, I think the right thing to do is carry on – albeit it in a more subdued fashion. The original intro squeaking about our half term plans and my birthday seems so inappropriate so it’s been deleted and replaced with this.
People of Manchester, victims and families, you are in our thoughts xxx
Last week, my favourite post was Winnettes: Changing priorities in Motherhood. So on point, I couldn’t agree more. #AllTheCoffee
Talya’s linked posts this week are 15 things to do when motherhood gets overwhelming and Manchester Terrorist attacks – everything can change in a moment
Have a brilliant week in the sunshine – breathe through the mayhem and stock up on brazil nuts (read my post!)
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…