Hi hun! Good to see you back here at the #coolmumclub 😉 The only place to kill time on a Thursday, and follow the little white rabbit down a hole of parenting must reads from the week…
This week I’m linking up with a couple of posts from the last week: The Mother Feminist, my guest post for the amazing Emma from Island Living 365, and Flying solo, a piece about life when one half of the parenting team is away from home. Yep, living that dream this week. #ItsAlmostSaturday!
Last week my post of the week award goes to The incredibly brave and open Laura from Five Little Doves. Her post ‘ ‘The Things I wish I’d known before I lost my baby‘ just blew me away. Her words resonated so deeply with me and I just know that anyone going through a similar situation as Laura (and I) will find so much strength and courage through this post. She is one remarkable lady.
Talya’s linked posts this week are Why I won’t be entering into any blogging awards this year & So why exactly do children love Calpol so much? I have to confess I felt a rise of ‘ugh’ about blogging awards season after last years post awards self loathing, so there won’t be any canvassing from this corner of the internet either!
Over & out
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…