It’s good to be back crew! The two week break morphed into a bit longer than planned, as it’s just kinda hard to get back into the swing of things isn’t it? Kids bedtimes are still up shit creek, I’m only just back on top of commitments on the blog front, and now I’m finally ready to get back to biz. We are into the last term of school, and things are lining up to make the next few months a summer to remember.
Casting my mind back to the last linky, one that I really loved was Run Jump Scraps crowd sourced post; ‘I love Blogging But…‘ a reminder why we all need a break now and again!
Thanks for sticking with us, and lets make this first week back go with a bang.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, I’ve knocked up a post covering all you need to know – you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…