Hey #coolmumclub! Come on in and pull up a chair…If you have no idea what all this linky business is about, you can read all about it in my new post ‘What is a Linky anyway?’…it should answer any questions you might have.
This week I’m linking up with ‘Creatures of Habit‘ – a post about why you might want to think twice about scolding your kids for demanding the pink cup, as you sip on your FAVE cup that you washed up especially just for that brew.
My second linked post is ‘Working the toddler group circuit’. It’s a bit of a nod to the ladies (and gents) who have made motherhood a tad more bearable by joining me for a mid-week hangout at some local church hall or children’s centre. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s mine, with milk and no sugar.
I just love a bit of a walk down memory lane, so last week I was in nostalgia heaven reading this post ; ‘My 80’s teenage years vs my kids teenage years‘ by Everyones buck stops here.
Right, I’m offski… dinners burning and my wine is getting warm. Have fun!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, if you aren’t sure where to start to do or what all of this is is about, read this guide to linky’s here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…