Hello February! You have been a LOOONG time coming. My January was somewhat DRY and I have to say, I won’t be doing that again in a hurry. It was tough. Combined with the cold, skint, ill, dreary nature of January it’s probably not been ‘one to remember’, more one to forget! But anyway, onwards and upwards and I’m feeling raring to go for 2017 with a little vino fuelled spring in my step (post 7pm obvs). Talking of spring…that can hurry right on up too!
This week I’m linking a post all about the so called ‘second child syndrome‘ that we love to refer to. Y’know – when number two has exceeded themselves in the cray-cray stakes. Maybe it’s down to us, or maybe it’s all nonsense…thoughts?
My second linked post is a bit of a piss take to oneself. A roll call of the Cheesey McCheesiest blog post titles that you may find somewhat familiar…The good news is I LOVE CHEESE! ‘The cliche blog posts you can’t help but write’.
Last week I spat out my depressingly-non-alcoholic-beverage over The Mumatron. Well, over her post: Do you have something you want to get off your chest? I don’t know what it was that tickled me so much, it just really made me laugh. Think it connected with my inner silly fifteen year old sense of humour. Loved it.
Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Shinners & the brood with ‘If playdates came with a warning’. I just went over to check it out and have to agree it’s bloomin brilliant. That letter…genius. If you missed it you HAVE to go swing by, it’s a corker!
Talya’s linked posts this week are the usual standard Real Deal…5 reasons you totally need your own blogging space & The truth about other people’s children (and why I sometimes hate them).
Lets kick January’s butt with a big fat February foot. Or something like that.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…