Another Thursday, another #coolmumclub get together…
Hope you’ve all had a great half term, halloween weekend and start of the new term, and are all in better health than us in the G-unit. Things are on the up here, and the girls have been much more their usual self which is a relief. We had 36 posts last week, which shows #coolmumclub is growing – and the posts are just getting better and better.
As you’ll see from my linked posts this week, I’ve found time to do a spot of shopping in preparation for Dangermouses’ christening this weekend (#hidethebags), and I’ve shared the ins and outs of our Autumn lurgies, which I’m sure loads of you will relate to at this time of year. Over on the blog, I’ve also divulged our horrendous attempt to go cold turkey on the dummy, which was a total disaster!
My favourite post from last week was ‘Living with a dummy addict(s)‘ by This Mums life. Somewhat controversially, as she was also my fave blogger last week…but, there was no denying it, this post made my
day week, and I figured I’m the boss so who do I have to answer to? For the reasons already blogged about, this made me (and Mr G) laugh so much about a topic which was about to break me . Thank you!
This week, we kick start co-hosting #coolmumclub with the amazing Talya over at Motherhood: The real deal. This is great news for me, as if I have another week like last week, I’ll be able to pass the baton to her capable hands…and also for you as she an incredible blogger, oozing with passion, flair and energy – having her sharing your posts, tweets and #coolmumclub tags will give all of you that extra bit of exposure your cool mum posts deserve. So don’t forget to tag her, @motherhoodreal, in your tweets as you tweet about linking up. Talyas linking two posts this week: The 10 types of (sometimes annoying) relatives in your family, and 7 reasons to ditch the mum guilt (for Love to Know). Her fave post from last week was The speed bump, How honest should we be? A thought provoking post about a new breed of honest parenting bloggers…
Until next time… Laters x MMT
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Sunday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Note: new badge this week!
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…