Hey! Thanks for dropping in to #coolmumclub this Thursday! And on the first of December no less…I’m expecting a fair few festive posts to get the season ROLLING! I’m starting to get proper excited!
No Meet The Members this week, boo! But two posts from me, Yay! I’m switching in my Friday post from last week – one that’s been rattling around in my head forever… When should you give your kids Calpol or Nurofen? I’m glad I’ve exorcised my angst on this subject…your thoughts are much appreciated!
My second linked post is a bit of a trip down memory lane: The Digital Age, anyone else struggling to keep up? – ZX spectrums? Chung Li? CD singles? They were way easier technologies to master than all this invisible cloud business…aargh! Am I alone, or is anyone else missing their good old tangible stuff?
When I scrolled through last week’s post to pick my favourite, one post just stood out as something unlike any post I’ve read before. Natalie ‘Crummy Mummy’ published a guest post by a lady who openly wrote about her experience of PND: ‘I still don’t love my daughter’. Before you judge by the title, give it a read. It’s impossible to not feel for anyone who has lived this nightmare.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out ‘Dear Tinder’ by Not an effing fairytale. I just read it and it’s a cracker (and not one for the easily offended, which I’m definitely not!).
Talya’s linking up some classic Motherhood Real humour: 7 types of mums who should know better & A letter to every small parent of a child at the weekend. Check them out if you can and spread the #coolmumclub love.
Right, have a fab weekend gang – crack open the Baileys and the mince pies for lunch, it’s now officially acceptable to drink at random times of day – it’s Christmas!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…