Alreet #coolmumclub! Thanks for popping by to have a link up with some rather fabulous bloggers – this week’s pick of the bunch can all be found right here (hopefully). If you’re new to all this, you are most welcome – we are a friendly lot and you’ll be sure to leave with a few new favourites! You don’t need to be a blogger to enjoy…just stop, stay a while and have a wander round the posts…
#coolmumclub Meet The Members this week features the funny and wonderful Tilly, aka Mummy Rules. One of my faves (ok I know I sound more like Brucie every week…but I can’t help it – you’re all my favourites!). If anyone would like to be featured please don’t hesitate to drop me a line!
My second linked post is Jobs for the Mums…I stumbled across my dream job lately and whilst it wasn’t to be, it got me thinking…what are my alternative career options for the future?
My stand out post last week was Rock and Roses Mama with her piece about a positive body image post baby…
Talya’s linked posts this week are Mum fashion problems: Would you be seen dead in a bomber jacket and 10 things parents hate about the school run.
Over & out – see you next week when we will officially be in DECEMBER!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…