Alrighty #coolmumclub crew! Hope your fireworks weekend went down with a bang and you’re all raring to go for another weekend of family fun. Or #BLOGFEST16 fun!
Yes, this week is another biggy in the blogging calendar and Talya and I will be there with bells on, hunting down some of our #coolmumclub regulars to say hi! I have been lucky enough to snag an incredible sponsor, Adventures in Fruit, the story behind the fruit aisles of Marks and Spencers. Show them some love and give them an instagram follow – you can pick up some recipe ideas, enter competitions and more fruit based shenanigans!
Meet The Members is still rolling, with an incredibly cool Mum – Lyndsey off of Muma on the Edge. She’s a total babe, and writes with a familiar charm that can’t fail to leave you wanting more. Pop by, say hi and show her some #coolmumclub love.
My second linked post is a review of a family day out to one of those mega trampoline parks; Jump In Tonbridge. Imagine letting the kids loose on a warehouse lined with trampolines?…Or, do better than imagine – win a family ticket for 4 in my giveaway…
Last week my favourite post was the magnificent Dawn, Rhyming with Wine and her Newborn Instruction Manual. Perfect observational humour as always, and with the ability to rhyme that newborn daze – she’s such a star!
Talya’s linked posts this week are #Mumbumproblems & Expert editions: Why dirt is good for children.
Thanks again for coming back week after week, you guys truly Rock.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…