It’s Thursday…so you know what that means! The perfect excuse to boycot the laundry / dishes / work you’re supposed to be doing and come hang with the cool kids. Bloggers, come link! But the rest of you are most welcome to pass through, have a mooch, a read, a giggle and a think.
Next week is half term so as per usual we’ll be taking off our #coolmumclub hats in favour of CHILLAXING. Hope you all have a fab week too! Expect Pumpkin picking photo spam and second birthday preparations as you keep up with me and the rest of the gang on Instagram using the hashtag #coolmumclub. Don’t forget the month is coming to an end so the best bits post is imminent!
This week I’m linking up with [We’re all] Friends reunited. It’s one of the must write blog posts for all parent bloggers out there…the one with reference to Topsy & Tim, Mr T and friends. Oh yes, I went there.
My favourite post last week was by Emma, Island Living 365. (Again). Emmas post about being a domesticated feminist is true on so many levels. You know when you read a post that makes you feel like you are not the only one feeling that way? Brilliant piece Emma.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Jaki Jellz post ‘Life through a lens’. It is certainly one I needed to read and with the buzz of instagram and blogging taking over, I certainly need to break away from the capturing sometimes and focus more on the experiencing. Thanks Jaki.
Talya’s linked posts this week are An A to Z of moments that make being a parent worth it & 10 reasons why Donald Trump cannot become president. Only 10 Talya? 😉
Over & out crew – see you in a fortnight…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…