Hello! Hope you all had a great week, enjoying the cosy knitwear, golden leafy walks and slow cooker dinners of Autumn. Last week the Link up was a total joy as always – although the numbers hit a steady plateau, it’s all about quality not quantity at #coolmumclub. Although somewhat daunted about doing the lion’s share of the reading sans Talya, it was just like catching up with a bunch of friends. Honestly, I loved not missing a single bit of all your blogs and might just try and do more than just the essential 50% I normally commit to. #coolmumclub, always a pleasure – never a chore xx
Meet The Members is back for a bit of a special edition, featuring none other than Mum Muddling Through. Have you heard of her? She runs this series called #coolmumclub Meet the Members, which is possibly reaching the end of it’s days…unless of course any of you fancy injecting a bit of life back into it! The door is ALWAYS open…
My other linked post this week is a bit of an admission that sometimes, just sometimes, I want a little bit of what she’s got. As always, with a thought provoking element and a ‘pull yourself together’ moment! Have a read of ‘The Green Eyed Mumster‘ and please, share with me your #MumEnvy moments in the comments!
Having read the whole 46 posts last week, it’s hard to pick one favourite! But, someone has to bag it, so well done Muma On The Edge. One of my favourite bloggers, she totally snapped me out of my current self pity over after school activities…they have been hitting my patience pretty hard since September due to rushed dinners, grumpy tots, and a Mum wondering why. do. I. do. it. After reading ’10 reasons why your child should join an after school club’ I remembered exactly why I was living that dream.
Talya’s BACK with a bang and is linking up this week with….12 things to do when your threenager stresses you out & 10 things that make up the ridiculousness of a threenager. Yep, the holiday’s definitely over 😉
Keep doing what you’re doing gang, you totally ROCK.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at Cuddle Fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…