Really? 40 weeks…?! We could have grown a human in that time (and some of you did just that). Lucky for us you still managed to blog, link and share whilst procreating #coolbabies. Impressive commitment #coolmumclub x.
Talking of commitment, the co-host has left me flying solo this week so bear with me whilst I try to keep up! Just kidding Talya – have an amazing break…missing you already x
I need to get in a spesh mention to Emma and Sarah who raised in excess of a grand for their #BloggersBeatingCancer campaign. Incredible stuff, and seeing the whole blogging community come together was just immense. You ladies ROCK xxx
Meet The Members this week took a break whilst we promoted the new news that #coolmumclub is on Instagram! Thanks those of you who have already been tagging away – we promise to hunt you down and come the end of the month you might just be picked as one of our featured Instagrammers. Meet the members is back tomorrow with a pretty special edition. Pop by to see why…
My second linked post is all about #crapcraft. Whilst I may be seen as a Mum who ‘does stuff’ with the kids, it’s always on a shoestring, with minimal mess, fuss and expense. Here’s a little insight into how MMT pulls off some #crapcraft using stuff that just might have ended up in the bin 😉
Last week my fave post was ‘When your kids are being dicks and everything’s shit’ by (andotheridots)…Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Mumming Up with The alternative Guide to parenting. Both posts are pretty hilarious so be sure to go over and check them out, or find all the best posts on our #coolmumclub best bits 2016 board on Pinterest:
Talya’s linked posts this week are What’s it really like going through IVF and 5 tips for keeping your energy levels up as a busy Mum – so she is still with us in spirit whilst sipping on her cocktail or whatever it is she’s up to…lets hope she lets us have a sneak peek on the old #coolmumclub insta-gang.
Don’t forget, I’ll be totally muddling through hosting alone this Thursday so be gentle and go to town with some #coolmumclub sharing so we all maximise that all important air time…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…