Hey cool mum club,
Another week has whizzed by…we’re in full swing of half term fun, birthday visitors, halloween (what do you mean it’s not till saturday?), oh and christening preparations here at #coolmumclub HQ. As a result blogging, replying to comments and linking has taken a bit of a back seat – as it probably has for lots of you too. We’re feeling somewhat exasperated by the lack of sleep situation and attempted (and failed) going cold turkey on the dummy (that’s been a whole new hell), had 2 poorly kids and the clocks changing to boot has meant we have had a few early starts to say the least. But other than that, everything is marvellous! The next week is pretty epic too, so bear with me on shares and comments, but you know me, I’ll get to it…
My linked posts this week are ‘Having a second baby; The fear vs the reality’ (the reality doesn’t include the sleep situation mentioned previously) and ‘Happy first birthday…PacaPod Mirano’. This is a post about a baby product I’m just a little bit in love with.
But less about me, more about you lovely bloggers.
#coolmumclub week 3 was another fab week of link ups. There were the usual suspects along with some newbies which is always brilliant to see. The newly updated badge code and integrated in-linkz worked too, which was a massive relief for me, I can tell you. We had 34 posts linked in total. Just Marv.
My favourite linked post came from ‘This Mums Life’: Ways I have lost my dignity since becoming a Mum. (@thismumslife) Plenty of the items were a bit too familiar! Pour a
vodka and coke cup of tea and head over for a read and a giggle. And be sure to subscribe to her blog.
#COOLMUMCLUB NEWS BULLETIN
I’m really chuffed to say, as of next week (Thursday 5th November) #coolmumclub HQ will be joined by the awesome Talya, from Motherhood the real deal (@motherhoodreal), as a co-host. This means your blog posts and tweets will get another share by another, extremely cool, blogger. Talyas blog and mine are cut from the same cloth…so she was the perfect co-host. If you haven’t followed her yet, it’s a must. It’s superb to have you on board Talya. We’ll have the new badge ready for next week. Check out her announcement post over on her blog here.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv).
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on a hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet me a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru I will of course retweet you as best as my crazy children permit.
- I’m not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…