Okay, so I need to start with an apology…those slick, die hard, early bird #coolmumclubbers may have noticed a couple of technical hitches in the last 2 weeks..wrong code added, and turned out my subscription to inlinkz had expired…which means a) Must try harder and , more importantly, b) HAPPY BIRTHDAY #COOLMUMCLUB!!
Who knew, a whole YEAR has passed us by since those first sketchy days. Some of you have been here the whole damn journey, and some of you we picked up along the way. So, please raise your glass / mug and join me and Talya in saying happy damn birthday to #coolmumclub. I’m one proud Mama xx
We are rolling out another fine Meet The Members post this week with Rebecca, aka Rock and Roses Mama. She’s about as cool as they come…you have to check out her post to see why!
My second linked post is an invitation to the coolest coffee morning this year. I’m giving a massive shout out to the fine work of Sarah and Emma and their #BloggersBeatingCancer campaign. Read the blurb, join the fun tomorrow morning, and MOST IMPORTANTLY…donate. Because cake tastes better together, even virtually.
Last week, my fave post goes to Emma, Island Living 356 with her invitation to the virtual coffee morning – I love it when Blogging brings about a change, some good and makes a proper difference.
Talya’s linked posts this week are mum-bod-tastic: Hormone problems: Are you going made or is it your hormones and The Blight of Bingo Wings.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…