35 weeks in and it’s a big one for #coolmumclub. It’s going to be the last link up for a little while – 5 weeks to be exact. Or approximate. It’s summertime, it’s the last one before big school for the G-unit, so it’s time to drop the blogging down a gear. Don’t sweat it… like Arnie, we will be back. As will all of you, hopefully. We know you totally understand, and that’s why we love you. Y’know sometimes, some things just feel right.
I’ll be shaking up my normal blogging schedule – no linky, no guest series, no real strategy. I’ll blog if and when I fancy, and who knows may even have time to join in some of your fantastic linkies, and continue to read and share your amazing writing. Or maybe I’ll do very little at all. It’s going to be great to have a bit of time to focus on other projects, and totally unwind from the commitment side of the blog.
Make sure you keep in touch – I’ll be sure to be sharing a few summer snaps (like these) on Instagram (@mummuddlingthrough), and if you haven’t already subscribed to receive my blogposts via email…no time like the present!
The linky will be back in September – if you don’t want to miss it, make sure you’re getting those emails… (Oh and be sure to be subscribed to Motherhood the Real Deal too!).
The last Meet The Members before the break is linked up – the fabulous Madhouse Mum. She’s a Taekwon-do guru so follow her before she kicks your @ss. If you fancy getting involved for the Autumn season, drop me an e mail over the summer to Info@mummuddlingthrough.com. I’d totally love to feature some of you newer regulars to the linky…come on, what have you got to lose?
My second linked post is my parting gift for the holidays…a story of a not-so furry friend, with an unlikely namesake, and an untimely ending. Stick with it…and take heed: ‘The Joey Essex campaign for pond safety’. I’ll give you a clue, it has very little to do with this guy…
I’m going controversial with my fave post from last week. I don’t think there is any reason I can’t pick Talya as my favourite, if she was? I loved her post about returning to work after having a baby…and I know it’s something I have struggled with over the years. This is a really great piece of advice in her expert editions series. I’m DEFFO going to be referring back to this when the time comes. She’s had so many awesome posts over the last 35 weeks maybe it’ about time she got some credit too. Mwah.
Keep in touch gang! Have a fabulous summer, and we’ll see you very soon. Enjoy, stay safe…over & out.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…