Time to Rock and roll with a LARGE PORTION of #coolmumclub! We hope you enjoy your stay…It’s great to have you with us, even if it’s just for a THURSday.
Enough waffle let’s get stuck in! Meet The Members this week features the spectacular Charlie off of Mess and Merlot. She is a bit of a ledge with her sassy posts guaranteed to raise a smile, and make you feel like she’s one of your gals.
My second linked post is ‘Just Keep Swimming; Teaching your kids to swim‘. A bit of me rambling as per usual, this time about how to approach teaching your kiddo’s to swim. Plus, I really really love Finding Nemo (still haven’t seen the sequel *sob*).
Last week I was loving Alison ‘Mad House Mum’ with her post ‘The voice of experience‘. Not only does it share the blog love about a v-log of one of #coolmumclubs faves, Just Saying Mum, but it really got me thinking about how to approach technology with the kids as they get bigger. Loved it Alison.
Have a good week gang…last week of term shenanigans will be in force, and the summer holidays are looming. Are we cheering or cowering in fear?….Whatever the weather, keep calm guys..and carry on.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…