Hey you! It’s Thursday again which means we are open for business here at #coolmumclub. Talya and I have been loving your work week after week. So much so, that the time has come to make the linky all about THURSDAYS. The time is right – we are established enough and the buzz is a little bit diluted on day 2. From this week, the linky will be a one day event – no time for stragglers. Get your Thursday link up on, and be warned…you snooze you lose! After all, by Friday the weekend has landed…
Meet The Members this week features one of #coolmumclubs BiB2016 winners...Island Living 365. There is a whole lot of love for Emma out there in the blogosphere, so if you aren’t already a follower, head over to check her out. There’s a reason she won that award and it’s because her blog is cool as…well, y’know.
My second linked post is my ‘I went to BritMums 2016’ post. MMTs survival guide to attending a blogging conference. Well let’s just say, I muddled through it…
My fave post last week was from MumbelievableUK with ‘There’s a Mum on the loose’. It’s fair to say we’ve probably all been there, got the t-shirt, and had that hangover. I blame it on the excitement of getting out-out, and the inability to have found my ‘off switch’, 35 years in.
Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Sarah and Louise with their rendition of ‘If you’re hippy and you know it’. Who needs Glasto when you can enjoy the smell of human excrement and vomit every day – you’re a Mum!
One last admin point…I have spent hours fixing my e mail subscriptions (and lost a load of subscribers in the process). It’s working. I’m on it. Are you? If you love #coolmumclub sign up for an e mail nudge and never miss a THANG…
Right..on with the show…Sprinkle the #coolmumclub love all over the place gang. You know the score. Laters!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONLY ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub is all about Thursdays…it runs 6am to 11.55 pm. You snooze you lose.
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting. Love you forever.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…