Hiya lovely #coolmumclub linkers! Old and new, our door is wide open and ready for a bit of Thursday blog-mingling! It’s been one hell of a week, what with that little blog conference #BML16 you might have heard of, and my blog birthday… Not only did I meet my co-host Talya for the very first time (major girl crush going on here) but I also met loads of the #coolmumclub in actual person. I may have hugged some of you, waffled to you or even shrieked when I awkwardly read the name badge hanging around your navel. There were lots of you we missed, but fear-not; there will always be next time. Oh, and if you’re new here following a rambling personal invite, we’re so chuffed you didn’t stand us up!
If you did miss us at #BML16, here is a little snapshot of the shenanigans your #coolmumclub hosts got up to…no alcohol was involved at this point.
This weeks Meet The Members post is someone I actually really did meet this weekend – Kirsty aka Something Crunchy Mummy. I hope some of you did too, because she’s super lovely in real life. But if not, here’s a little virtual slice of Kirsty for you to enjoy.
My second linked post is the all important ‘Blog Birthday post‘. It’s a little reflection of the bits I nailed as well as the bits that majorly failed. Happy birthday to me – go on, have a slice of cake, I insist.
My bestest bit from last week was none other than one of (yes there were multiple) the #coolmumclub Award winning bloggers…Island Living 365. Her post about Spam was cleverly, hilariously articulated in only the way an AWARD WINNING blogger could pull off. Massive congrats Emma – two huge achievements in one week (erm, well maybe one huge, one a bit littler).
On that note – it’d be rude to not acknowledge Prabs and Nat who also flew the #coolmumclub flag high on that award acceptance stage! Felt so chuffed for you ladies who we’ve felt we have really got to know over the last year. Celebrate in style – you deserve it xxx
The force that is Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal selected One Messy Mama’s open letter to her children as her bestest. I have to agree, it’s a real tear jerker…if you missed it there’s still time for a read-up…
Talya’s linked posts this week are Klout score – what is it and why is it important? and 5 ways to stop your blog being hack and to avoid general blog Armageddon. Watch out for Talyas vlog debut too!
Right, I’m off for now…catch you later and Thanks for your continued support. We heart you.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with JUST ONE POST. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…