I’m BAAAAACCCKKK! How the heck are you all? It’s been an amazing three weeks here at HQ – half term followed by a blissful family holiday (with actual sunshine and everything). A little bit of a breather from the blog has left me buzzing to get back into it and I’ve come home to some exciting opportunities in my inbox. With #BML just hours away I can’t wait to meet some of you, and maybe get some answers to some of my dumb-blogger questions!
Meet The Members has had a 3 week break alongside the linky, but I am linking back to the last edition which was the gorgeous Morgan Prince. Thanks for being patient Morgan! Hope you all give her some #coolmumclub love this week.
My second linked post is a review of the Disney interactive site – a free gaming hub for little Disney fans. You have the opportunity to win some Disney Infinity gear too so if that sounds interesting pop along and get involved on twitter & instgram using the hashtag #disneyinteractiveMMT.
Although I didn’t officially host last weeks linky (hats off to Talya for being an absolute trooper in my absence), I did pop by on a couple and my favourite was Ab Prab with her second edition of #Blogstars. Not only did I get a spectacular mention with my post ‘When the blog days are over‘, but it also gave me a speed dial to some fab blogs I had missed while I’d been away. Prabs, you are giving a whole lot of loving back with this fab series, thank you!
My spectacular co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out our Maverick of #coolmumclub the gorgeous Fi of Beauty Baby & Me with her Mail inspired rant in defence of us Stay at Home Mums. Go girl!
Talya’s linked posts this week are 10 things I want my three year old daughter to know & 5 reasons you are Mum enough.
Thanks for being patient over the linky break, and let’s rock and roll for a summer of #coolmumclub blogging!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…