Morning Campers! It’s been a chavavan-tatsic weekend here at #coolmumclub HQ. Fun times with the supermum friends in our final summer of toddler-group mayhem…Good to be home and resurface from under a mountain of laundry…how does 4 short days create so much work? Guess it just goes to show what we’re all conquering on a daily basis!
Anyway…on with the linky. That’s what you’re here for right?
This week Meet The Members introduced Katie, aka So this is me, Mrs T. Check it out and give her a big #coolmumclub welcome. Thanks for taking part Katie!
My other linked post is a little gem of advice for any of you sleep deprived parents looking for any attempt to get your toddler sleeping: The toddler high tea. It’s worked for us!
Last week I was gangsta trippin over The Mum projects post. Deffo my fave! Although it was a close call between that and R is for hoppit with the Game show post…that was also pretty epic.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out Mess and Merlot: Why Body Shamers Can Kiss My Squidgy Butt. They can kiss my butt too…
Talya’s linked posts this week are An A to Z of the most annoying advice given to parents and A newbies guide to stumbleupon. Spot the cheeky appearance of none other than yours truly in that crowd sourced post…
Have a blast…be generous with those comments, and don’t forget to share share share…
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONE POST please. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…