Thursday again, and we’re on it like a car bonnet. 24 weeks strong, the coolmumclub Linky is still the place to be on a Thursday. Even though we asked you to cut back on your two linked posts down to ONE (NUDGE NUDGE) it was still a corker of a week. It helped massively, allowing more time for reading, sharing on social media, and sleeping. Don’t forget to hit the share button and tag a bit of #coolmumclub love to your tweets…engaging new bloggers will only make us stronger as a community and bring us all a new audience. And THAT is what it’s all about, right?
Meet The Members this week features an up and coming blogger, Fi from A Mum Track Mind. She’s certainly got what it takes to make the big time so be sure to pop by and say hi.
My second linked post is ‘What do you mean you need a break from the old routine‘. I know I do!
In case anyone missed it…this week saw some big news – snow in late April, the results of the MAD finalists, and the return of my #HideTheBags feature. In all seriousness though, it was awesome to see some of the #coolmumclub gang on that list! Congrats Polly, Fi, Harps, Prabs and Fran. You can count on our support! VOTE HERE gang!
My top post from last week was Mummy Rules (making her a double bubble favourite of the week) with ‘Landing on an Alien planet’. It brought back some memories and I reckon you guys will love it – if you missed it, pop back and check it out.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal chose ‘Picture Perfect Motherhood‘ by Whinge Whinge Wine, a pretty close contender for my fave too – a hilarious visit to Stock-Land, a place that exists only in our dreams…
Talya’s linked posts this week are My worst fashion mistakes revealed – can it get any worse on #DressedByTheKids day & The 5 harsh reality checks of parenting.
It’s nearly the weekend…keep going. We can make it.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONE POST EACH PLEASE. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…