Hey hey! Welcome to the #coolmumclub linky. Make yourself at home. Link, read, share, comment; all as and when you can, of course. We are a pretty laid back bunch 😉
The linky is still buzzing each Thursday, and has even been trending on twitter a few weeks running. Nuts! Congrats on being part of this kick-ass community. The cynic in me has been trying to get to the bottom of that can ever be REAL? But apparently so!
***Please note: Due to the ongoing success and popularity of the link up, we have decided to reduce the number of posts to ONE per person. Because, quite frankly, it was becoming an enormous job to read through even half of the over 100 posts each week each. We’ll still link up a couple of host posts …you can pick out the ones you want to have a butchers at. After all, we are just Mums, muddling through running a linky around all the other crazy shenanigans of life with two small kids (who don’t sleep)!**
Meet The Members is linked up as #1 as always; this week featuring a brilliant site ‘Babylists‘. Meet the ladies behind the lists, and how the site came to fruition…they are as gorgeous as they are talented, and just wait until you see their adorable babies too…
My second linked post is all about our most recent parenting challenge. ‘This week I have mostly been googling 18 month sleep regression‘. Good old Google, allowing us to stick a label on something otherwise known as ‘help, we need sleep’.
Last week my stand out fave post was ‘Hello, Modern Mum’ with her post about postpartum hair loss. It was so reassuring for me to read, having been through the exact same headache, a few times now. I blogged about it here. Thanks for letting me know I’m not alone, and raising awareness for an issue which doesn’t get a lot of (H)airtime.
Have awesome weekends whatever you are up to…stay out of trouble #coolmumclub 😉
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with ONE POST per person. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…