Hello! Thanks for coming back (or joining in) with the coolest Linky in town… if you’re looking for something decent to read, you’re in the perfect place.
It’s a big week here at #coolmumclub HQ because we find out what school we have been assigned for Tigs. Aaargh! It’s a milestone moment, as it defines the path of the next decade for both her and her sister. Exciting times.
Meet The Members has had a little surge of interest so we won’t be concluding the series (yay!)…if there are any more takers, drop me an e mail at email@example.com. We continue this week with some blogger royalty aka Claire from Life love and dirty dishes. Shes the LOL roundup editor for BritMums no less, and incidentally picked one of my posts this month whoop whoop. (Disclaimer, this guest post is in no way a conflict of interest to Claires excellent choice of funny blog posts).
My second linked post is ‘The occupational hazards of raising girls’. Worth a read of you’re a parent to a glitter loving, Frozen fanatic. (Who, incidentally could also be a boy if you’re playing my game…BOYS OR GIRLS).
My favourite post last week had me literally laughing out loud. I can always tell if there is a standout best post because I make the hubby read it too…and he also found it hilarious. But that’s boys for you. Great work Mum revised via Absolutely Prabulous and the #oopsfiles series.
Have a fab week, and good luck to our fellow class of September 2016 – hope you all get the schools you want
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…