We’re back! All refreshed with a little spring in our step. A little blog-break was much needed at #coolmumclub HQ in order to catch up an a few highly important things (Hoovering, Finishing The Affair season 2, Spring cleaning, eating 32 easter eggs, some DIY jobs around the house, and some crap-craft-crocheting in the form of a blanket I started for a pregnant friend that might be finished in time for the baby’s 13th birthday). And, of course it’s half term which means it’s been nice spending nap time doing stuff with Tigs, instead of desperately trying to blog while sticking her in front of the TV. It’s been days out, garden fun and girl-time all round.
This week I’m linking a Meet The Members published
a lifetime 2 weeks ago; The gorgeous Mrs Lighty, author of Sugar and Spice and all things spliced. Read on and love her blog…
Talking of which…after tomorrows Meet the Members with none other than Claire aka Life, love and dirty dishes, we have no more installments lined up! If you fancy a little bit of promo for your corner of blogsville, please please drop me an e mail at email@example.com, or we might have to be meeting Mum Muddling Through, or worse still, no one 🙁 until a later date.
I’m also dropping in ‘The dip dip diaries: living with a fussy eater‘. It seems our little dangermouse would happily survive on cheese, and/or ketchup. Any advice?
My fave post from week 20 was ‘Competitive tiredness‘ by Confessions of a crummy Mummy. Natalie you nailed it – we are all a little bit guilty of wallowing in our own self pity, aren’t we?
Talya’s linked posts this week are ‘Should bloggers expect to work for free?’ and ‘6 reasons why I won’t be getting a designer vagina’.
Have a fab week, and don’t forget nominations for the MADS closes tomorrow! And just a few more days for the BiBs…I may have mentioned it already, but if you’re looking for some nom-nom inspo – check out my Imaginary Blog Award Acceptance speech.
It’s good to be back!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…