Welcome to #coolmumclub!
This is a new
hangout link up Party for #pbloggers looking for some great blogs to read.
At our debut #coolmumclub party we had an amazing 31 great posts linked up – Thank you to all of you for coming to check out the link up. I had some great laughs and found some wonderful new blogs.
My favourite Blog of the week came from Natalie aka Mum in Brum ‘Finding time for each other’. Mr G and I seem to go in a cycle of getting caught up in the day to day shizzle, then have a moment to realise we have lost a bit of ‘us time’. It doesn’t always have to be a date night – parents have to be a little ingenious of bringing the romance back home, without a babysitter! I hadn’t seen Natalies blog before, so thanks Natalie for joining in and welcome to #coolmumclub.
Last week, a lot of you got a bit hung up about not being cool enough to join in! Please please don’t worry…this is an all content welcome linky for pbloggers. Remember……cool mums review amazing stuff, slog their guts out for their kids, fight for worthy causes, like lovely things, do amazing stuff day in day out, do mundane stuff day in day out, write funny shits and giggles for the rest of us to laugh at, pine back to the people we once were, oh, and cool mums BLOG. (Dads, we know you rock too, and you are most welcome. It’s just ‘cool mum and dads club’ didn’t pack as much swag).
Finally…next week I’ll be blogging off for a week to do some techy updates on the blog.
#Coolmumclub will be back on Thursday 22nd October.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are no rules.
- You are all welcome to join in. Basically, all content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on ‘cool related’ content!
- There’s a #coolmumclub badge, it’d look pretty spesh on the end of your blogpost. Choose to use? I’d be most touched if you did.
- I’d encourage you to share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- If you tweet me a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru I will of course retweet you as best as my crazy children permit.
- I’ve been busy pinning all your cool mum posts over on my pinterest page.
- I’m not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and do what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…
Still having a few Badge related technical issues!
Please grab the #coolmumclub badge from my sidebar (footer if viewing on mobile) until resolved.