Hello! Good to see you back again for another large slice of #coolmumclub, served with a beverage of your choice…
How was everyones weekend? Mothers day instagram perfect? Or just another day, apart from the card and garage flowers? I hope all you hard working Mums got treated a little bit spesh, and were at least spared slaving over the fishfingers and waffles…
Your posts will of course, as always be read and shared by either myself or Talya…as and when we can…or, if you’re really lucky, both. (I’ve got an epic day this Thurs so bear with me! Life before linky and all that..but we’ll get there!).
Thanks to everyone who has sent over a Meet The Members entry so far. This week under the spotlight it’s Dawn from Rhyming with Wine…a particularly wonderful chapter in the series so far. Do not miss…!
My second linked post is ‘Abandoning post’…a bit of a mumble out loud about going away for the weekend…without your kids. What’s your stance on that kind of shizzle?
Last week I loved ‘Things I want my daughters to know‘ by Five little Doves. As a Mum to two girls I couldn’t agree more with everything you wrote Laura.
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out A Right Royal Mothers (Not Kates) post MOTHER’S DAY EXCLUSIVE: PRINCE GEORGE TALKS POETRY, PEDANTISM AND PIZZA*
Get stuck in linking, reading, sharing and commenting…Thank you for all your kind comments (must get better at replying…need more hours in the day! Aaaargh!)
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…