Hey Hey Cool Mum Club. Hope everyone has survived the week so far and is looking forward to being spoilt rotten on Sunday? Or, of course to our ever growing Cool Dad contingent, to do some serious spoiling! Have a well deserved, Happy Mothers Day. x
Here at HQ we have had a young lady turn four this week. ‘Saving’ time, money and hassle of not doing a big party, but teaching her early about how a birthday can be dragged out into a week long event! (Equals one knackered Mummy).
Anyway, on with the Linky… which, by the way, is going from strength to strength with over 100 posts again last week. Thanks so much, and keep ’em coming!
I’m loving Meet The Members more and more every week! This time we are showcasing my fellow Scientist, Lynne, from New Mummy Blog. Find out a little bit more about another brilliant blogger, and a regular to the linky.
My second linked post is ‘The lost property store of Parenthood‘. What would you like to report missing? Or is it time to take back what’s yours?
Best bit for me last week? I had to pick You the Daddy…that’s two consecutive weeks….You really are the Daddy! Loved the warmth in his post about the unexpected perks of having a expectant other half. It brought back a lot of memories!
Talya’s linked posts this week are Future parenting trends: Being a parent in the year 2050 & A parent’s prayer for the challenges of parenting. Amen to that Talya!
Thanks for joining us and have a fab weekend!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…