Hey you lovely lot, I hope you all had a fab half term and are raring to go for a cheeky bit of #coolmumclub Thursday!
Here at HQ I’m recovering from a weekend of hen-partying on the Continent like it was 1999…and realising that I am in fact no longer 18, like I was in 1999. Great times though, definitely blew away a few cobwebs. Sometimes I think we all need to feel a little bit like the old us! Anyway, enough about my antics…on with the show
Cast your mind back to Meet The Members pre-half term, when we featured the gorgeous Michelle aka Rockin Random Mom our U.S. based resident Cool Mama…she’s linked up as post #1 today so you can all find out a little bit more about her. I’m in need of a few more guest posts so if you fancy it…send one over!
My second linked post is 10 things I miss about being a working Mum. All is definitely good in this hood, but, every now and again, there are just one or two things I do kinda miss…
My fave post from the linky way back all those 2 weeks ago was Absolutely Prabulous with her Blogger Geek post. I could pretty much tick all of her characteristics so guess that makes me Blogger Geek chic right?
My gorge co-host Talya, aka Motherhood: The real deal picked out You The Daddy’s guide to Prgnancy Baby Sizes. We are LOVING the guys getting involved…#CoolMumClub never intended to be an exclusive party. This one is a read Mums and Dads will have a laugh at – it’s pretty informative too!
Talya’s linked posts this week are Parent problems: If parents sexted & New parent advice: Things we would do differently as new parents (blogger edition)
Good to be back! I’m off to find a berocca, a pint of water and a coffee…hangovers DEFINITELY stay around longer the older you get!
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…