Ola cool mum club. What’s occurring? I hope the week has been kind to you…it’s certainly been feeling a little like Spring momentarily over in my pocket of the world. Daylight has been hanging around until after tea and we have ventured out to enjoy some unseasonably mild weather. Just what the doctor ordered!
So here we are at the 15th meet of #coolmumclub. We were tantalizingly close to the three digit mark again last week, even with our new reduced hours. You guys quite frankly, Rock.
The Meet The Members series showcases a brilliant blogger over in New Zealand this week. Quite the international group aren’t we? Robyn, aka The Years are short has written some words which have truly stayed with me. For example, I’ve been downing pints of water all week since reading last weeks post! And I totally adore her blog namesake phrase…’The days are long, but the years are short’.
My second linked post is a bit of light hearted Daddy bashing…When Daddy works from home. A post about the pro’s and cons of this flexible working arrangement.
I am picking out Gumdrops and the Bears post ‘ Play Date Etiquette‘ as my fave last week. She totally nailed it with her spot on observational humour about the mating dances of two new play date Mums #SoBeenThere.
Talya, Motherhood: The real deal has singled out the lovely Louise from Little Hearts Big Love with her post about Placentaphagy…yep, eating the placenta. It was a fascinating post, one to read before ruling anything out!
Talya’s linked posts this week are 20 things I’d do differently as a new parent & 8 things mums really want for Valentine’s Day…which reminds me, NOT to leave the V-day bits until the 13th Feb as usual!
Over & out
The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
Link up party virgins, Becky over at cuddle fairy has written a legendary guide on whats what; you can read it here.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Coolmumclub runs Thursday 6am to Friday 11.55 pm
- If you like it then you should of put a badge on it. (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). !
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on twitter, pinterest, facebook, google+.
- It’s always nice to drop a comment on the hosts post, as a little nod for hosting.
- Tweet Talya & I a #coolmumclub pointer to @mummuddlingthru & @motherhoodrealI and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, I totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Before you ask, nope, not Facebook…